- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Graduation Day
- Mother's Day
- Gifts for Him
- Gifts for Her
- New & Bestselling Fiction
- Father's Day
- Christian Book Award Nominees
- Bible Study Resources
- Wedding & Marriage
- Dove Awards Winners
- Keep Kids Safe Online
- Bulk Discounts on Books & Bibles
The Great Cloud of Witnesses in the Courts of Heaven
something about Heaven and earth]
The supernatural intersection between your life and the heavenly cloud of witnesses
In the Book of Hebrews, Scripture introduces us to the "great cloud of witnesses"--believers who have gone before us, joining the ranks of those gathered before the throne of God. Though they are in Heaven, these witnesses remain participating members of Jesus' church, playing an active part in the unfolding purposes of God on Earth.
Through supernatural stories and Bible-based revelation, bestselling author Robert Henderson offers groundbreaking teaching on the cloud of witnesses' role in the Courts of Heaven.
Discover how these departed believers help you to fulfill what's written in your book of destiny
Uncover God's plan to unify Heaven and earth, evidenced by an increase of supernatural encounters.
- Operate in the courts of Heaven with fresh revelation, insight, and boldness.
- Avoid demonic deception and occultic practice involving the spirit-realm.
- Walk in powerful dimensions of the Spirit opened by Jesus' blood.
- Intercede in agreement with prayers in Heaven, as the cloud of witnesses has a powerful voice in the heavenly courts.
- Recognize encounters with the cloud of witnesses in a Biblical, Jesus-exalting way.
- Step into your destiny by joining the unfolding story of God's Kingdom advancing on Earth.
"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith."
More Product Information
- Publisher: Destiny Image Incorporated
- ISBN: 0768446503
- ISBN-13: 9780768446500
- SKU: 9780768446500
- Release Date: March 1, 2019
- Pages: 178
- Language: English
- Binding: Hardcover
- Height: 0.44 inches
- Width: 5.00 inches
- Length: 8.00 inches
- Weight: 0.67 pounds